Four Cheese Supreme Potato Tower
1 slice fat free cheddar cheese
1 oz fat free feta cheese
1 tbsp fat free ricotta cheese
1 tbsp Silk unsweetened almond milk
1/2 tsp chives
1 tbsp mozzarella cheese, shredded
Salt and pepper
Fat free Greek yogurt
1. Preheat oven to 375. Prick potato a few times with a fork and place on a microwave safe plate. Microwave 6-8 minutes or until tender.
2. Meanwhile, combine feta, ricotta, cheese slice, milk, and chives in a small bowl.
4.Add potato flesh to cheese mixture. Stir until well combined and season with salt and pepper.
5. Carefully scoop cheese/potato mixture into potato bowl. Bowl will be overflowing, don't be afraid to pack it in!
6. Carefully transfer potato to baking sheet sprayed with nonstick spray. Bake 20 minutes or until lightly golden. Sprinkle cheddar on top and bake about two minutes more (until cheese is melted).
7. Top potato with a dollop of yogurt, green onions, parsley or whatever toppings you choose.