Teriyaki Cod with Bok Choy is one of the easiest fish recipes you will ever make. In the Hungry Girl recipe bok choy leaves, zucchini, and cod filets are layered into a foil packet then drizzled with a delicious teriyaki marinade. After twenty minutes in the oven, you have an amazing dinner with virtually no clean up. The hardest part of this recipe is probably finding the gluten free teriyaki sauce but even that isn't too bad. Most major grocery stores will have a few options near the soy sauce and your local health food store should definitely have some.
Teriyaki Cod with Bok Choy
4 heads baby Bok Choy, ends removed, separated into leaves
1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2 inch chunks
12 oz cod
2 tbsp gluten free teriyaki sauce
2 tbsp sugar free orange marmalade
Salt and Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lay an extra large piece of aluminum foil on a large, heavy duty baking sheet and spray with nonstick spray.
2. Lay Bok Choy leaves in the center of the foil and evenly top with zucchini. Place cod filets in a single layer on over the veggies and season with salt and pepper.
3. In a small dish, combine teriyaki sauce and orange marmalade. Mix thoroughly.
4. Evenly spoon teriyaki mixture over the fish and veggies. Place another piece of aluminum foil over the baking sheet. Fold together both foil pieces on all four edges to create a well sealed packet.
5.Bake foil pack in the oven for 20-22 minutes or until fish is cooked through. Use caution when opening the packet as there will be steam.
6. Plate cod and veggies then top with additional sauce from the packet.
Nutrition Information--approximately 232 calories per serving