Frank's Hot Sauce makes everything taste better so it seemed like the perfect way to spice up leftover spaghetti squash. This recipe is extremely easy and requires only a microwave for cooking ,however it is also scrumptious tasting and will remind you of hot wings.
Spicy Buffalo Squash
2 cups cooked spaghetti squash noodles*
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Zero Calorie Spray, to taste
Franks Hot Wing Sauce, to taste
1. Place squash noodles in a large microwave safe bowl. Microwave 1 minute.
2. Add butter spray and hot sauce and stir until noodles are coated in sauce. Microwave until noodles are heated through, 30-50 seconds more.
Nutrition Information-- approximately 95 calories per serving
* This is a great way to use leftover spaghetti squash but if you don't have any leftovers, not to worry. Spaghetti squash is super simple to make and you can store any extra in a covered container in the fridge so you have some on hand for the future.
Roasted Spaghetti Squash
1.Cut squash in half lengthwise an scoop out the seeds.
2. Spray squash with nonstick spray and season with salt and pepper. Place squash halves face down on a foil lined and sprayed baking sheet.
3. Bake at 425 degrees until squash is very tender, about 45 minutes.