Here is a slight variation on my Best Ever Brownie Bars that I posted a few weeks ago. This version is just as tasty and amazing but with a few less ingredients. This version is great if you don't want to buy peanut butter powder since I substituted additional oats in place of the peanut butter. The slight changes in this recipe make these bars even richer in chocolate flavor.
If you are interested in the peanut butter version, here's the link to the original recipe--
Best Ever Brownie Bars 2
Makes 9 Bars
1.5 cups gluten free puffed rice cereal
3/4 cup corn Chex cereal
1/4 cup + 2 tbsp. gluten free rolled oats
1/2 cup Truvia sweetener
1 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 tsp. salt
2 tbsp. liquid egg substitute
1/2 cup plain nonfat greek yogurt
1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1/4 cup + 2 tbsp. pure pumpkin puree
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8x8 square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients (rice cereal, corn chex, oats, Truvia, cocoa, and salt salt).
3. In a separate small bowl, whisk together egg, yogurt, vanilla, and pumpkin.
4. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Stir until mixture is uniform and all ingredients are combined.
5. Transfer to prepared baking dish and smooth top with a spatula.
6. Bake bars for 25-27 minutes, or until center feels firm. Place pan on a cooling rack.
7. Let cool completely, then cut into 9 bars. Store bars at room temperature in an airtight container or wrap individually in foil and freeze.
Nutrition Information--approximately 50 calories per bar