When you desperate for a meal in minutes, this recipe from Hungry Girl is the perfect solution. Egg Florentine Pizza is full of four star flavor but doesn't require any complicated cooking methods (the entire recipe is made in the microwave!). The combination of eggs, spinach, and cheese creates a satisfying and tasty meal you can enjoy any time of the day.
Egg Florentine Pizza
3/4 cup baby spinach
1/2 cup liquid egg substitute
1 light Swiss laughing cow cheese wedge
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp nonfat plain Greek yogurt
1 tsp lemon juice
1/4 tsp dried thyme
Salt and pepper
1. Spray a cereal bowl with nonstick spray. Place spinach in bowl and microwave for 30 seconds then blot off any excess moisture with a paper towel.
2. Add egg substitute to bowl. Add in cheese wedge as well, breaking it into small pieces as you do. Stir to evenly distribute ingredients.
3. Microwave for one minute. Stir to redistribute egg (center will most likely be liquid). Mash any large pieces of cheese with the back of our spoon.
4. Microwave for 1 minute more until mixture is set.
5. While eggs are cooking, stir together Dijon, yogurt and lemon juice in a small bowl until combined.
6. Once eggs are set, season with thyme and salt and pepper, to taste. Spread Dijon sauce on top.
Nutrition Information-- approximately 120 calories per serving