When you need a speedy way to cook salmon, this recipe is for you. The salmon is grilled to perfection in a matter of minutes and topped with a teriyaki sauce for maximum flavor with minimum effort.
Grilled Teriyaki Salmon
2 tbsp. gluten free soy sauce
1 tbsp. mirin (available in the Asian section of most supermarkets)
1.5 tbsp. white vinegar
1/2 tbsp. fresh ginger, grated
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1 tbsp. honey
2 (4 oz.) salmon filets
salt & pepper
1. Preheat a grill pan to medium-high heat.
2. Prepare the teriyaki sauce by whisking together all of the sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
3. Spray grill pan with nonstick spray. Season salmon filets with salt & pepper
4. Grill salmon for 3-4 minutes per side, or until grill marks appear and fish flakes easily
4. Drizzle with teriyaki sauce and enjoy!