Hungry Girl's version of sesame noodles is absolutely amazing as well as an interesting change from the normal recipe. When you see the list of ingredients, you may be wary but trust me somehow it all works wonderfully together. I changed the recipe to fit my needs by substituting Miracle Noodles and peanut butter powder but feel free to use regular peanut butter or shirataki noodles. Slurp away!
Crazy Good Cold Sesame Noodles
1 package Miracle Noodles (available on Amazon or in health food stores)
1 tbsp. peanut butter powder mix (such as the kind the by FitNutz)
1+ tbsp. water
2 tbsp. Silk PureAlmond unsweetened almond milk
1.5 tsp gluten free soy sauce
1/8 tsp. garlic powder
1 packet Truvia sweetener
1/2 tsp. seasame seeds
2 tbsp. chopped scallions
1. Prepare PB mix by placing powder in a small dish and whisking in 1 tbsp. of water. Add more water if necessary to reach peanut-butter consistency. Set aside.
2. Rinse and drain noodles well. Pat dry with a paper towel and place in a microwave-safe bowl. Use kitchen scissors to cut noodles into smaller pieces.
3. Place noodles in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute, then pat dry again. Set aside.
4. In a separate small dish, combine peanut butter, milk, soy sauce, garlic powder, and Truvia. Mix well.
5. Pour sauce over noodles. Stir well. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and scallions and mix again.
6. Allow noodles to chill in the fridge (at least 30 minutes) prior to eating.