Find Your Inner Chef
Balsamic Glazed Roasted Mushrooms has no measurements since the exact quantities of the ingredients aren't too important. This effortless side dish can easily be varied to serve two or ten and can also be modified to fit your exact preferences. Since there are so few ingredients, it's worth it to buy the highest quality ingredients. So don't be cheap and make sure you buy the Fleur de Sel! (a coarse French sea salt)
Balsamic Glazed Roasted Mushrooms
Fleur De Sel
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil but don't add any nonstick spray.
2. Be sure the mushrooms are completely dry and place in a single layer on baking sheet, stems facing up.
3. Roast mushrooms 20 minutes. Remove pan from oven and carefully flip mushrooms.
4. Return pan to oven and roast 20 minutes more, or until mushrooms are golden brown all over.
5. Transfer mushrooms to serving dish. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with Fleur de Sel.