Bite Sized Rosemary Biscuits
Makes 14-15 Small Biscuits
1 cup gluten free flour mix
1.5 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt.
1/4 tsp. dried thyme
2 sprigs fresh rosemary, finely chopped
1/4 tsp. granulated Truvia
1.5 tsp. grapeseed oil (or canola oil)
3 tbsp. unsweetened applesauce
1/4 cup hot water
1. Preheat oven to 375. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt, thyme, rosemary, and Truvia until combined.
3. Add in remaining ingredients (oil, applesauce, and hot water) and mix until well combine and a dough begins to form (Add additional hot water if dough seems too dry and crumbly).
4. Use a cookie scoop to scoop out dough onto baking sheet about 1 inch apart (you should end up with 14-15 biscuits). Press down slightly on the tops of the biscuits.
5. Transfer baking sheet to oven and bake 12-15 minutes or until slightly golden on top. Let stand on the sheet for 5 minutes. Serve biscuits warm or let cool on cooling rack before transferring to a covered container. When ready to serve biscuits, reheat in the oven or microwave.
Nutrition Information--approximately 40 calories per biscuits