Crustless Crab Quiche is the perfect recipe for those times when you need a meal that's sophisticated but doesn't require much effort. This beautiful crab and egg dish from Hungry Girl will impress anyone you serve it to yet involves nothing more than stirring together all of the ingredients in one bowl. The tasty quiche is also very versatile and can be served any time of the day.
Crustless Crab Quiche
Makes 4 (large) servings
2 cups Egg Beaters, Original
1/2 cup unsweetened original almond milk
12 oz. lump crabmeat, drained
1/2 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 cup diced tomatoes
3 tbsp green onions, chopped
1/2 cup bell peppers (any color), diced
1 and a 1/2 cups baby spinach
2 tsp Dijon mustard
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. pepper
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp paprika
1 tbsp.parmesan cheese, grated
Optional-- hot sauce for topping
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9x13 casserole dish with nonstick spray. Set aside.
2. Add all ingredients, except for the grated parmesan, to a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
3. Pour mixture into prepared casserole dish. Use a fork to ensure that all of the veggies and crab are submerged in the egg mixture.
4. Place dish in the oven and cook for 30 minutes. Remove quiche from oven and evenly distribute grated Parmesan over the top; return to oven.
5. Allow quiche to cook for approximately 20 minutes longer, until quiche top has puffed and is firm & golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool before cutting. Drizzle each piece with hot sauce, if desired.
Nutrition Information--165 calories per serving