2 cups broccoli, broken into florets
2 tsp. extra virgin olive, divided
1 pound fresh green beans
2 cloves garlic, sliced
1 tsp dried parsley, divided
salt and pepper
1 cup pitted nicoise or kalamata olives
1 lb. tilapia filets, fresh or frozen (thawed according to package directions)
2 large tomatoes, thinly sliced
1 tsp. dried thyme
1/2 tsp. dried marjoram
1. Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 450 degrees . Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick spray.
2. Add broccoli to the pan. Drizzle with 1 tsp. olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Transfer to oven and roast 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, use a food processor or immersion blender to pulse the olives into a thick paste. Set aside.
4. Once broccoli is removed from oven, stir in green beans, garlic, and 1/2 tsp of the parsley. Season with salt and pepper than drizzle with remaining 1 tsp. of olive oil. Stir until vegetables are coated in oil and spices (or use your hands to mix), then spread vegetables into an even layer on the baking sheet.
5. Season the fish with salt and pepper, then slather with the olive paste. Carefully set on top of the vegetables.
6. Top each piece of cod with a shingled layer of the tomatoes. Sprinkle with thyme, marjoram, and remaining 1/2 tsp of parsley.
7. Transfer pan to oven and roast until fish is cooked through and flakes easily, about 18 minutes.
Nutrition Information--approximately 225 calories per serving (1/4 of the recipe- 1 piece of fish and 1/4 of the vegetables)