Molten Chocolate Oatmeal Bake is a super decadent and delicious breakfast combination of oats and chocolate. For this tasty oatmeal delight , cocoa, Truvia, and pumpkin puree are combined to create a silky and fudgy batter that isn't loaded down with fat and calories. The oat filled batter is then baked until it has a perfectly crispy and sugary crust on top yet is still molten chocolate in the center. No one will ever believe that this sinfully rich creation is so healthy or acceptable to eat for breakfast!
Molten Chocolate Oatmeal Bake
Click Here for Printable Recipe
3 tablespoons Hershey’s Special Dark Cocoa Powder
3 tablespoons granulated Truvia
1 teaspoon Torani Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup
2 tablespoons Mrs. Butterworth’s Sugar Free Pancake Syrup
1 cup pure pumpkin puree
1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup gluten free oats
1 teaspoon granulated Truvia
Large Ramekin (approximately 10 ounces)
1. Tear off a small square of aluminum foil (about 6” x 6”) and place on top rack of oven (this will catch any spillovers). Preheat oven to 425 degrees and spray a large ramekin lightly with nonstick spray, then wipe with a paper towel to ensure all sides are coated. Set ramekin aside.
2. To make the oatmeal--In a small mixing bowl, stir together cocoa powder, Truvia, Torani syrup, pancake syrup, pumpkin, milk, vanilla extract, and water until ingredients are combined and a smooth batter is formed. Stir in oats.
3. Pour oat batter into prepared ramekin and sprinkle the top evenly with Truvia topping.
4. Place ramekin in oven and baked for 38-45 minutes or until a crust begins to form on the top and batter is no longer liquid-y when tapped gently.
5. Enjoy right out of the ramekin!
Nutrition Information--approximately 215 calories per serving